Tuesday, June 05, 2007

"this is the Life"... an escape from reality

Chris took me on a romantic escape this past weekend. We Stayed in a fantansy sweet called the Montebello Room.
We arrived around 2pm and he made me stay in the car so I wouldnt know how much it cost.

Then we spent a relaxing evening in our complimentry bath robes, sipping champaign and soaking in the jacuzzi tub.

We had dinner at Crabby Joes.. at my request and had a hot complimentary breakfast the following morning at Cora's.

It was a wonderful escape and I am so very thankful for my sensitive Husband. He knew I needed it.
Thanks Babe!!!

To see more pics of the room check out my facebook page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh its almost like a 2nd honeymoon, the 1st had max in it, plus gray and I, but that was another story book item....

Jen said...

is it just me or is it weird that paul is talking about your first honeymoon and him and gray being there???????