Friday, September 15, 2006

Filling in Space


This post is dedicated to my dear sweet Husband. He has graciously guided me through setting up this lovely new website which I totally did not want to do (only because I couldnt come up with a name).

Anway he asked me tp enter a second post so that an empty space on my site could be filled (he's very picky when it comes to web sites).

This should just about fill that space so I am now going to tend to more important things like photo albums and lists of friends, you know the routine.

thanks for putting up with my sarcasism and slight attitude. Im sure the Lord will convict me and I will go back and change some of the site.

Ciao

6 comments:

Bonnie Hunt said...

hey Jen,
glad to see you have seen the light!

Chris Burke said...

YOU DONT EVEN COMMENT ON MY BLOG SWEST... and its actually interesting!!!! jks

Jen said...

Aww The Wife, so glad that you have joined us here in the blogger environment! I too had to sign up just to comment so I know how you feel...

Love Ya!!

gray said...

yay Jr!

Anonymous said...

okay, jen, i like the pic, your guys are in the fog, I forgot what fog looked like......

Kristen said...

Can I take credit for some of the peer pressure (and how come I had to find out from Chris's blog that you had a new site???) HMMM?