Friday, March 02, 2007

There's a lump in my Belly Dear Doctor...

Do you remember the song that sounds like this? "There's a hole in my bucket dear Lyza dear Lyza"
Well this is my rendition.. Its been awhile since I have blogged last and now I finally have something to blog about.

There's a Lump in My belly dear Doctor, dear Doctor.
There's a Lump in my belly dear Doctor, a lump!

Let's fix it dear Jennifer, dear Jennifer, dear Jennifer
Let's fix it dear Jennifer, dear Jennifer fix it.

With what shall we fix it dear Doctor, dear Doctor?
With what shall we fix it dear Doctor, with what?

With Keflex dear Jennifer, dear Jennifer dear Jennifer.
With Keflex dear Jennifer, Your perscription is here.

But it makes me sleepy dear Doctor, dear Doctor.
It makes me sleepy dear Doctor, it does.

Then get rest dear Jennifer, dear Jennifer, dear Jennifer
Then get rest dear Jennifer dear Jennifer, get rest!

But I can't rest dear Doctor, dear Doctor, dear Doctor.
I can't rest dear Doctor because my tummy hurts.

What's wrong with your tummy dear Jennifer, dear Jennifer?
What's wrong with your tummy dear Jennifer, what's wrong?

There's a lump in my tummy dear Doctor, dear Doctor!
There's a lump in my tummy dear Doctor it hurts!!!!


He he hehehehe...

That was the song going through my head just now,... so I thought i would share it with you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

check it out...I've deleted my old blog and made a new one with a new perspective.

www.desertthirst.blogspot.com

gray said...

I'm praying for you Jr. we still have to have our phone call. I love you. (I mean that)